Monday, January 22, 2007

Geese and Shrinky Dink



I'm very excited because I not only finished this goose quilt, but also figured out how to plug that cool flickr thing into the blog over on the right so you can see little mini photos from the flickr account.

This is maybe my 12th quilt now? Every single time I make one, I remember what my college roommate said when I was stressing over some flaw in one- the flaws are how you know it wasn't pumped out by an industrial machine. I don't know if that many people in their twenties are making quilts these days, as everyone who finds out I do this is surprised.


This photo is of a recent shrinky dink my sister made that is an exact to-scale replica of the first quilt I made, a wall hanging for Liza, when she was a babe. I love cut and paste.

No comments: