Saturday, January 20, 2007

Costa Rica




I finally figured out how to best post our photos from our 10 day trip to Costa Rica. I had never used Flickr before, but it is super user friendly and fun. So I put a small fraction of the photos we took on there, complete with captions and titles.

The middle one is on the way to Monteverde, up into the mountains, and the other two are in Samara (SAH-ma-ra). You can see the rest of the photos here.

We spent 5 days on the Pacific Coast just outside the small town of Samara, then drove up to Monteverde, where we stayed for another 4 days. After that we stayed in San Jose, did a day kayaking/rafting trip on the Pacuare, and flew home. Unfortunately there are no pictures of the rafting trip because of the water and all, but it was one of the most beautiful places I've been so far. It was totally worth the pain in my rear from 4 hours on a raft.

No comments: