Monday, May 21, 2007

The countdown begins


Did you know we are spending a month in East Africa this summer? Yikes, me neither. We leave three weeks from the day after tomorrow (three weeks!) and yikes. Still a lot of work to do, both work work and life work, to get ready for being gone for that long and for the logistics of multiple countries. Last Friday I had 4 needles stuck in my arm and 4 bottles of pills sent home with me. This is just the beginning! Check out this google map I made of our trip. You may have to use the hand tool to scroll down a bit to see the whole thing (just like in a pdf), I can't get it to center. It's basic, but we'll be doing some good postings hopefully while we're gone and definitely when we get back.

Above is Mt. Meru in Tanzania, where we will be trekking. For more reading, go here. Below is the topo.

No comments: