Monday, February 19, 2007

Fuzzbot Reincarnate

So I decided to make my newphew a Fuzzbot t-shirt for his upcoming birthday (the big 4), which is based on the shrinky dink magnets Brit made when she was here.

They look much happier on our fridge, I swear.

Anyway, here is to hoping that my almost 4-year old nephew doesn't keep tabs on this blog or the surprise will be ruined.

Basically, I drew a pencil drawing of the magnet, took a photo of it, Kennet messed with it in photoshop and then printed it on iron-on paper for me. 30 seconds of ironing later (not too little, not too long) and wah-lah. Fuzzbot makes his fashion debut.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great! You're going to have a happy nephew! :)

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! Shelley, will you make ME one for my birthday? Size small please, I'll wear it with pride. -Jess