Friday, March 20, 2009

30 at 30

30 things to do while I am 30:

1. Learn how to use my camera
2. Go to grad school. Again.
3. Figure out how to really use multimedia- photos, powerpoint, etc
4. Scan and organize all the old photos that matter to me
5. Finish a quilt I started in 2005
6. Co-author a published article
7. Learn to take apart and reupholster a chair, from start to finish
8. Train appropriately for and ride the STP
9. Do a tour of Portland places I never get to go when I’m there.
10. Print fabric
11. Take a cooking class
12. Take an art class
13. Learn how to use the stats package SPSS without looking at the directions
14. Embark on some kind of everyday/week list.
15. Grow things at a p-patch

16. Create a fully stocked pantry so I can make things on demand
17. Bring my recipe compilation up to date
18. Make 3 Kiva loans
19. Sleep outside
20. Learn how to make something yummy in the small bundt pan
21. Keep my things nicer- wipe my bike down, handwash handwashables
22. Use the ipod bird calls and the workbook to relearn the local birds.
23. Maintain a bird feeder.
24. Bike to three new Seattle neighborhoods.
25. Climb a 5.8
26. Go on a photo walk
27. Get a dog
28. Fix the kitchen29. Go to NYC with Kennet
30. Climb 69 flights of stairs in 2 hours

No comments: